Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MY Reading Reflection

My name is Kelsey,I go to University neighborhood middle School and i never used to like to read...until i stopped being lazy and started looking for good books.their are great books in the world that i never thought i would read,such as the twilight sereies.this book is magnificent,the way its writen and the way it explains everything.These books makes you want to read it over and over and over again ...(which I have)

There are also other books that I read called the series of unfortunate events
that series was also good there were great mystery's and mix-ups more people coming and and solving mystery's.




This is why i like to read now because you never know what kind of books there are....

1 comment:

Mr. Locker said...

Kelsey - I am so proud of you for the progress you have made this year. I knew you always had it in you. It is just great to see how much you've grown this year. Never stop believing that you can keep getting smarter. And keep writing poems too.